Pages

4.14.2010

ahhh, show numero uno.

Hey Jamm'rs...

Official first show of 'This is so cool, it hurts' is over - and overall, it went well.
Great music was played, with a variety of indie rock artists from CJAM's on-air library.
I hope y'all enjoyed, the playlist is just below.
  • Brasstronaut*; Slow Knots
  • Andrew Watt and the Glory Glory*; One Day at a Time 
  • Rogue Wave; Sleepwalker
  • Craig Ramsey; You'll Please them all
  • Sheepdogs*; I don't know 
  • Desiderata*; Uppercut Party 
  • Corey Isenor*; Rainsong 
  • The Stars Here*; Stolen
  • Bradley*; Black Shirt 
  • Donora; I think I like you
  • Nice nice; Set and Setting
  • The Hush Now; Constellations
  • The Stance*; yours & Mine
  • Aidan Knight*; Fighting against your lungs
  • Awesome Color; Zombies
  • Shout out louds; Throwing Stones
  • Jason Collett*; Cold Blue Halo
  • Boats*; Haircuts for everybody
  • Colleen Brown*; New Perfume
  • Ascot Royals*; Zap Zap
  • Ghost Keeper*; Haunted 
* is Canadian
blue text is recommended by Cass
If you have any requests, don't forget to contact me in the many ways that you could. =)
You can also listen to the show at CJAM's music archives

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous21/4/10 02:42

    Hohoho, out of all of the shows on CJAM, this is definitely my favorite. I hope you can play some Donora tomorrow. I saw that it comes with the Cass Seal of Approval. So, to the requests...

    1) Donora - Shhh (Extended Version) or the Simple Version
    2) Donora - The Chorus or Donora - Shout

    ReplyDelete