Pages

6.24.2010

A day late.

I've never been this late to post the playlist - so apologies to those who were waiting for this to be updated. I'll try not to slip again.
As usual, the music was incredible - with some new Devo and their ninth studio album, some new Gaslight Anthem, a personal favourite, followed by what seems to be listener favourite of the week; Megan Jerome.
Tune in next week for more new music;


  • George Manury*; The Traveller (Windsor artist)
  • Thomas*; I want to show you something in heaven
  • 20-20s; Talk to me
  • Pernice Brothers; Goodbye, Killer
  • Keith Harbour Wolves*; Body without organs
  • The Gaslight Anthem; Orphans
  • The Bevereens*; It never gets too old
  • Dragons Power Up!; My hands are strong
  • Tokyo Police Club*; Breakneck Speed
  • Andre Williams; That's all I need
  • Bishop Morocco*; Goodbye Night
  • Steve Mason; Understand My Heart
  • Gramercy Riffs*; Ambulance
  • Devo; What we do
  • SSRIs*; Certain Set Configurations
  • Ron Leary*; Long Lost Love (Windsor artist)
  • Megan Jerome*; Cocktails
  • Iretsu; Sexy, No?
  • The Cinnamon Band; Buena Vista
  • Bend Sinister*; Change Your Mind
  • Girl in a Coma; Si Una Vez (Selena Cover)
* is Canadian
blue text is recommended by Cass
You can also listen to the show at CJAM's music archives.

No comments:

Post a Comment