Pages

6.16.2010

They got nothin' on this playlist.

Happy Wednesday. I hope you all enjoyed the show. I believe it is officially the tenth show :) We've gone pretty far. For our tenth show, we have a special surprise that Walter Price will be joining me on the airwaves every Wednesday morning :) It was a wonderful spectacular show with an amazing playlist;

  • The Prids; Fragile
  • Bend Sinister*; Things will get better
  • Mates of State; Laura (Girls cover)
  • Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti; Butt House Blondies
  • Avi Buffalo; Where's your dirty mind?
  • My Lovely Son*; Take my Gun
  • Foals; Miami
  • Crystal Castles*; Violent Dreams
  • Library Voices*; Party like it's 2012
  • Royal Canoe*; Kasparov
  • Mystery Jets; Dreaming of another world
  • Elephant Stone*; Behind those eyes
  • Dutch; Just before the rain
  • Olenka and the autumn lovers*; blue
  • the Zolas*; Cab Driver
  • The Checks; You and me
  • Careful; Fox and his friends
  • Glory Glory Man United*; Pop Song Automaton
  • The National; Sorrow
  * is Canadian
blue text is recommended by Cass
You can also listen to the show at CJAM's music archives.

No comments:

Post a Comment