Pages

5.05.2010

Cinco de mayo!

It's cinco de mayo, and I had the privilege to play some music for y'all.
I hope you enjoyed the show, I know I did...but my opinion is always biased.
Tune in next week =D

  • We are the In Crowd; Never be what you want
  • Univox; Pi
  • Inlets; Bright orange ideas
  • Huron*; The biggest dig
  • Christopher Smith*; Middle of the night
  • Tracey Thorn; Long white dress
  • Minus the Bear;  My time
  • the Lodger; Have a little faith in people
  • the Salteens*; Frequency
  • Ryan Bourne*; Love & death
  • the WhitSundays*; I can't get off my cloud
  • Mantler*; Also close to the rainbow
  • Darren Frank*; I am a builder
  • Blue Violets*; You said
  • Typhoon; white liars
  • Grime*; Rosa
  • Laura Marling; Devil Spoke (request; Josh Kolm - tune into Trapper Radio - Tues @ 2:30 - 4 pm)
  • Jill Zmud*; East of the line
  • Serena-Maneesh; I just want to see your face
  • Sleepy Sun; Rigamaroo
  • Small Black; Despicable dogs
  • Old World Vulture*; Benny
  • Night Driving in Small Towns; Serial Killer
 * is Canadian
blue text is recommended by Cass
You can also listen to the show at CJAM's music archives.

No comments:

Post a Comment