Pages

5.26.2010

I read it in the paper and on her blog.

I hope you enjoyed the show today. As always, it was mostly new music. I still strongly encourage requests - I would love to get feedback.
How was everyone's May 2/4 weekend? I thoroughly enjoyed mine with a trip to my hometown to spend time with family and old friends. It was fun...but now I'm back and enjoying the wonderful sunlight that have given me a slight sunburn. Advice for the summer: wear sunscreen!
So, if you missed it - here's todays playlist;
  • The Acorn*; Restoration
  • Royal Wood*; You can't go back
  • Tim Gilbertson*; You're out there
  • Peggy Sue; I read it in the paper
  • Lily Frost*; Forest Fire
  • Stereo Total; Du Bist Gut Zu Vogeln (listener's discretion to all those who speak German, if you don't speak german - then sit back & enjoy)
  • Peter Tremblay & the Boozy Trut*; Grape (the LA song)
  • Outrageous Cherry; Nothing's changed
  • Broken Social Scene*; Forced to Love
  • Neverever; Teardrop tattoo
  • The Black Keys; Tighten Up
  • Selina Martin*; Always on my mind
  • Poison Control Center; Being Gone
  • Born Ruffians*; Oh Man
  • Paul Weller; No tears to cry
  • Owl*; Airport
  • The Mohawk Lodge*; A Crime of Passion (highly recommended, i personally adore this song)
  • Wintersleep*; New Inheritors
  • Telegraph Canyon; Welcome to the night
  • Bell Gardens; End of the World
  • Tom Waits; Such a Scream (Live) (Requested by Terry; sorry I couldn't find Rain Dogs by Tom Waits)
  • Wakey!Wakey!; Square peg, round hole
  • Jetset Hotel*; Guess you know by now

 * is Canadian
blue text is recommended by Cass
You can also listen to the show at CJAM's music archives.

No comments:

Post a Comment