Pages

5.19.2010

Radio-gasms.

Man, am I sleep deprived.
Fill-in from 2-4am with Ash Hol, but led me with barely any sleep for my busy, busy Wednesday. I hope you enjoy today's show - I thought the music was wickedly awesome, but my awkward comments did not really help. Thankfully, Ash came in to help out the awkwardness and help me host the show. She was late, but oh well, I'll take what I can get.
I hope you enjoyed the show, of course if you are reading this, you should be requesting things for me to play. Or comment :) I love to know that I have listeners who enjoy the music. & if you don't prefer indie rock, cjam offers much variety in programming and are open to all options, aka, you can start your own show!
And on to the playlist - because I know thats why you're all here...

  • Boxharp - The Green
  • The Dear & Departed - Matter of Time
  • Jetset Hotel* - Settle Up, Settle Down (apologies for the cut off -- I did replay the full one again)
  • The Futureheads - Heartbeat Song
  • Earl Greyhound - Oye Vaya (download this single off their website earlgreyhound.com)
  • Elephant Stone* - Savage Soul (Live: June 1 @ Phog lounge, Windsor)
  • The Joy Formidable - The Last Drop
  • Matthew Maaskant* - Fall to Pieces
  • Shira G.*- The Astrologer Said
  • Thee Manipulators* - Brass Tax
  • Audra Mae - The Happiest Lamb (Live: may 26 @ the Magic Stick, Detroit)
  • Like Bells - Follow the Birds
  • The Lions* - Rise of the Foot Soldier
  • Widespread Panic - North
  • The Nix Dicksons* - Haunted
  • Casey Mecija* - Dear Prudence (lead singer of Ohbijou covering the Beatles for charity - check out the album Sing Me to Sleep: Indie Lullabies)
  • Woods - Suffering Season
  • Keane ft. K'naan - Stop for a Minute
  • Snowdrift - Meadows
* is Canadian
blue text is recommended by Cass
You can also listen to the show at CJAM's music archives.

Update: I aced the midterm :) Thanks for the good luck wishes. They came through.

No comments:

Post a Comment